PAID SALES AND MARKETING INTERNSHIP
• Selling and Marketing company’s products
• Bring on board new customers
• Be involved in promotional activities
• Taking orders and coordinating deliveries on phone
• Record information on a database and maintain clients’ database
• Conduct follow up calls and relationship building Requirements for the Sales & Marketing Internship
• Passionate about sales and marketing
• Degree / Diploma in Sales and Marketing / Continuing students can also apply
• Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
• Candidates must have graduated or awaiting graduation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of social media marketing
• Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
• Knowledge of MS office especially word, excel and PowerPoint
• Training and resources provided
• Commission based scheme on realized targets
• Daily transport offered.
How to apply if interested in growing your sales and marketing career,
Applications to be made to email@example.com.
Deadline for receiving applications is 25/01/2019.
DOTL is an equal opportunities employer.